skip to content »

457040.ru

Tortoise svn checksum mismatch while updating

tortoise svn checksum mismatch while updating-81

I'm merging changes from trunk into a feature branch.During the merge, I run into the following error: svn: Checksum mismatch for 'projs/Services/Test Page.html': expected checksum: cc53fe9f106b5f7fffe52ff7d1833b43 actual checksum: ca458ae559e2c3b5adba630e078e98df svn: Error reading spooled REPORT request response I've confirmed the checksum on the file: $ md5sum Test cc53fe9f106b5f7fffe52ff7d1833b43 I've also check .svn/entries file and verified it has the same checksum. Finally, I've followed the general advice for fixing this problem and deleted my working directory, then checked it out again. Neither did trying the process on a different machine.

is checked, Tortoise SVN will also show all unversioned files and folders in the working copy hierarchy, taking account of the ignore rules.Is there a way to either fix this problem or convince the merge to skip it and move on?I would be fine manually updating the file as it is non-essential for the feature branch.I'd like to point out that: Still, these disruptive issues do not get fixed, and Jetbrains keeps shipping releases of IDEA with outdated snapshot builds of SVNKit [2].Ever since 11.1 (introducing SVN 1.7 support, with newer SVNKit versions, ...) there have been so many issues [1] that it's hard to keep working.In case this helps, the SVN version is: $ svn --version svn, version 1.6.17 (r1128011) compiled Jun 26 2013, I don't have an answer for why this problem happened or the "proper" way to fix it, but I did find a workaround that might be helpful.

Here's what I did: Manually merged the parent of Test from trunk into the feature branch.

You can also diff any 2 files using Tortoise SVN, whether or not they are version controlled.

Tortoise SVN just feeds the two files into the chosen diff program and lets it work out where the differences lie.

When SVN 1.8 gets released in a couple of months, will IDEA have decent SVN 1.7 support by then?

Will we have to wait for another year then to get 1.8 support?

After that I was able to complete the merge as normal.